Policies & Procedures
• DTV requires that each actor must attend a complimentary new student consultation, in which the actor's skills are assessed to make sure they have knowledge of the entertainment business and are signing up for DTV classes only to enhance their current knowledge and skills in the entertainment industry.
• DTV fall classes start the weekend of August 17th & 18th and run through December.
• Returning students must start classes in August.• Students should ideally attend 2 classes a month and are given the opportunity to do make-ups.
• Class commitment is for August-December and payment is due on THE FIRST CLASS OF EACH MONTH.
• If your class payment is not received 5 days after the first class of the month, a $25 LATE FEE will be enforced.
• Even if you are unable to attend classes for a month payment is still due to hold your spot, or you will be dropped from the class roster.
• We accept cash, checks, or credit card payment for your convenience.
• If you are unable to make a scheduled class there will be make-up classes scheduled. We will email out makeup class dates to let you know when they will be offered.
• In the event that Antonia or Mike cannot teach class, class will either be rescheduled or another industry professional will conduct class.
• Class dates can change due to Antonia’s Los Angeles commitments and guiding some of her clients who are working in LA. Please check emails for any changes to the scheduling.
• Class size will be limited. If the classes become full, we will put you on a waiting list and contact you immediately upon an opening.
• Many of our students miss due to various reasons including working in LA, but class payment is still due to keep your spot on the class roster. This is to be fair to those on a waiting list.
DTV Cancellation and Refund Policy:
• DTV classes and workshops are for educational purposes and do not guarantee employment in the entertainment business.
• DTV will provide a refund of a course fee to any person as long as they complete at least 6 hours, or one-half the course, whichever is less, and is dissatisfied with the course, and who requests a refund in writing, providing a reasonable basis for their dissatisfaction, no later than the 14th day after the date the course is concluded.
• This policy also applies to a course in which the instructor, or the instructor's qualifications are different from what is stated in any advertising, publicity, or solicitation for the course.
• DTV classes and workshops are designed to enhance and maintain actor's skills.
• DTV classes and workshops are considered recreational as actors are not committed to a specific course of instruction.